Sun., Sep. 10, 2017
- 1:00 PM PDTRaiders at TitansThe Oakland Raiders kick off the 2017 season with their third trip in three years to Nashville to take on the Tennessee Titans at Nissan Stadium.
Sun., Sep. 17, 2017
- 4:15 PM PDTJets at RaidersThe New York Jets are slated to visit the Oakland Raiders in the team's first home game of the season.
Sun., Sep. 24, 2017
- 9:15 PM PDTRaiders at RedskinsThe Silver and Black will face off against the Washington Redskins in their first primetime game of the season.
Sun., Oct. 01, 2017
- 4:30 PM PDTRaiders at BroncosThe Raiders will square off against the Broncos in the team's first divisional battle of the season.
Sun., Oct. 08, 2017
- 4:15 PM PDTRavens at RaidersAfter traveling to Balitmore last year, the Raiders will play host to the Ravens in 2017.
Sun., Oct. 15, 2017
- 4:30 PM PDTChargers at RaidersAfter defeating the Chargers twice last year, the Raiders will start the 2017 series against them at home.
Thu., Oct. 19, 2017
- 9:00 PM PDTChiefs at RaidersThe Raiders have five primetime games this season, and one of them will come in Week 7 on Thursday Night Football against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Sun., Oct. 29, 2017
- 1:15 PM PDTRaiders at BillsThe Silver and Black hosted Tyrod Taylor and Co. last year at the Coliseum, in 2017 they'll travel to the east coast for a bout with the Buffalo Bills.
Sun., Nov. 05, 2017
- 9:00 PM PSTRaiders at DolphinsTo kick off the month of November, the Raiders will meet the Miami Dolphins on the gridiron in a Sunday Night Football showdown.
Sun., Nov. 19, 2017
- 4:15 PM PSTPatriots at RaidersIn 2017 the Silver and Black will return to Mexico to face the reigning Super Bowl champion New England Patriots.
This area is reserved for members of the news media. If you qualify, please update your user
profile and check the box marked "Check here to register as an accredited member of the news media". Please include any notes
in the "Supporting information for media credentials" box. We will notify you of your status via e-mail in one business day.